Friday, August 2, 2019

"Down River" remastered, plus BSMS tracks

Work continued on Steve's collection, "Down River" and we think we have it now.  I remastered all the tracks that he brought to me and then we had an evening session to record a few new tracks, as well as do a completely new recording of one of the tracks he had brought with him.

Steve seems to be happy with what we've got.  I think it makes a good album of 10 tracks.  Kind of makes me think of this place as "the little studio that could".

I need to get a second set of headphones for recording, but it's not immediately in the budget.  On this session we got by with one and a half headphones.  Really.

"Down River"
Steve Kelman 
  at the Boat Shop Music Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Well things have come a little ways from where they were.  I am now using the studio for my daily sessions, but still doing construction wo...