Wednesday, March 29, 2023

 Volume 2 !!!



Springtime seems to be here, complete with warm sunny days that have caused the flowers to bloom, as well as the occasional swing back to colder wetter days and nights.  Tonight we may get a little snow in the wee hours.

    With the end of March and the new month upon us I will release Volume 2 of "Pensieve".  I don't intend to announce it really, just let it out there.

    I have been listening to the "Pensieve" collection and I am pretty happy about it.  I never recorded these pieces with the intent of publishing them.  They were archival and for my own enjoyment.

    Ya, I listen to my own music.  Why wouldn't I?  I wouldn't put together a meal and then not eat it.  Wouldn't build a boat just so someone else would sail it.  I wouldn't build a house and then not live in it.  I used to take pictures and I have them framed and hanging on my walls to enjoy.  So I don't understand it when people have said that they don't listen to their own music?

    Today I worked in the garden, Springtime don't ya know, and listened to the "Pensieve" collection while doing so.  It was a good pairing.  I hope somebody else can enjoy something similar with this music.

Peace,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Well things have come a little ways from where they were.  I am now using the studio for my daily sessions, but still doing construction wo...