Saturday, February 11, 2023

 It's out!



Well the album is out and I am glad to have the production part of that behind me.  I enjoyed the making of a video teaser to post on Youtube for the album release.  I think it came out good enough.  iMovie is enough for this level of production.

    I hope somebody gets to listen to the new song releases and get a smile from it.  Now, I am moving on.

    I started production on the next album, "The Instrumentals".  This is a collection of recordings from the early years as I was learning to play and create.  I think that there are some really interesting musical ideas there and even a few really decent recordings, but for the most part these are rough recordings of structured improvisations on themes that I had been working with.  These are "caught" pieces.  A few of the pieces are multi track.  Early on I couldn't play the complex guitar lines at once, so I broke them up into parts.  Some have percussion tracks as well, but it's all me, my playing.

    

"The Instrumental"
Out this March, for the Spring Equinox!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Well things have come a little ways from where they were.  I am now using the studio for my daily sessions, but still doing construction wo...