Tuesday, January 17, 2023

 It's done!



    I have divided up the Summer Sessions 2018, recordings.  For some reason I feel better now.  This is only on the Bandcamp site.  I haven't even looked Soundcloud.  I probably won't bother.

    Even when I first published the album I had a feeling like it was maybe just a bit too much.  Now this seems like a proper "bite size" apportioning.

    I realize that this is really important to nobody but me, but then that's what this has always been about.

There are still about 40 CD copies or the original album out there.  I kind of like that.

    I think that this process has allowed me to be a bit more selective about the line up of the fort coming albums.  I have already made some cuts to "Garden of Love" and I am pretty sure I will lose one track from "Heart at Sea".

    Now, to just get on with those albums.

    


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Well things have come a little ways from where they were.  I am now using the studio for my daily sessions, but still doing construction wo...