Friday, January 29, 2021

The January wolf moon.  I lifted this shot from Pintrest.

 "There's a full moon shining, on a January night,

Reflecting the sun, while we're hidden from it's light,

and I'm being followed, everywhere I go,

By moon shadows laid out on untouched snow"

"Casting Shadows" 


https://richardamaldonado.bandcamp.com/track/casting-shadows-a-song-for-gretel


    It snowed a few days ago, so I got to live out one of my songs as well as sing it to honor the occasion.  The "wolf moon" hung low and orange as it cleared the ridge.  The song "Casting Shadows" is a song of gratitude for being.  That's what I felt, gratitude, as I stood in the single digit temps, the fading light, looking east.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Well things have come a little ways from where they were.  I am now using the studio for my daily sessions, but still doing construction wo...